TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DRANUGUPTA.COM WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY VISITING DRANUGUPTA.COM, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
All visitors are referred to as “user”, “you” and “your”; the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to dranugupta.
All products and services provided and advertised by dranugupta are subject to any other applicable terms and conditions governing their use.
Information provided on the website and related to our service of nutritional consultation and coaching (the “Service”) is subject to change. Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided is accurate.
In order to use the Website and Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to dranugupta will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You shall only be allowed to provide your own personal information and not the information of others.
You may use the Website and Service for lawful purposes only. You shall not post on the Site anything that is false, defamatory, misrepresenting, or would interfere with or restrict any other user from using the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, posting anything unlawful, obscene, libelous, indecent, invasive of privacy, or anything that would cause the potential for civil liability or criminal charges.
Failure to comply with the terms and conditions listed here may cause you to be removed from the Site.
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by dranugupta, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the dranugupta name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof. dranugupta’s logo and brand and product names referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of dranugupta or its partners or suppliers. All other brand and product names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent or as provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by dranugupta, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to dranugupta through or in association with the Sites shall be considered non-confidential and the site’s property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to site, you agree to a no-charge assignment to dranugupta of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. Dranugupta shall be free to use, copy or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to you.
Dranugupta authorizes you to view, print, copy and distribute materials on the Sites provided that:
• the information by be used internally by you only for informational, non-commercial purposes;
• no fee may be charged for distribution of any information to any third party; and
• any and all copyright or other proprietary notices that appear herein including “Copyright & All rights reserved” together with this Legal Notice, must appear on any copies that you make.
The content on the Sites is protected by Indian and foreign copyright laws. Any use of the content not expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions is a breach and may violate copyright and other laws. Any copyright or other legal infringement may result in legal action taken on behalf of dranugupta.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) Any product, process or technology published on the Sites may be the subject of Intellectual Property rights reserved by dranugupta, its subsidiaries or licensors, and are not licensed under this agreement.
(2) All information provided via the Sites, including, without limitation, any Company or its subsidiaries’ product or service plans, software programs, software code, offerings or programs, statements of future directions, “white papers” or other technical or marketing materials (collectively, “Information”) is intended for informational purposes only and is subject to change or withdrawal by the site at any time without notice. Dranugupta assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the Information. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, CURRENTNESS, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Company assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the Sites.
The Site and the Service may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the information or services of these third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Company. Unless otherwise stated, these Terms and Conditions only cover the use of Sites. Any other link will be covered by the terms and conditions of that specific site. You acknowledge and accept that we are not responsible for the terms or practices of third parties. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
NO MEDICAL OR HEALTH CARE ADVICE PROVIDED
Company does not provide medical or health care advice on the Sites. The content on the Sites is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR ADVICE REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELF-DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION BASED ON ANYTHING CONTAINED ON SITES. Company can neither endorse nor recommend products, and information provided on the Sites is of a general nature for educational and informational purposes only. Reliance on any information provided by Company through the Sites is at your own risk. Company has not independently evaluated the safety or efficacy of the products offered by its suppliers. Statement may not have been evaluated by FDA or Indian health authorities. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your local emergency number immediately.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, resulting from your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall bear the sole financial burden in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documentation and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable; any transfer, assignment or delegation by you is invalid.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to their relationship and supersede any and all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. No waiver of any of the provisions shall bind either party unless set forth in a writing specifying such waiver, consent or amendment signed by both parties.
The headings of these Terms and Conditions are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
By accessing or using the Sites, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the new Terms and Conditions with the modifications.
To access or use the Site, you must be of legal age in your jurisdiction and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
© Dr. Anu Gupta, 2021. All rights reserved.